Tuesday, June 7, 2011

5 years and still going strong.....


Welcome, everyone! When I began this program five years ago, I hoped for a few students to participate. I have been overwhelmed with the response and feel so blessed to have been able to share this wonderful experience with so many students. So now the flights are organized, the housing is set, all that remains is to throw a few items in a suitcase and we're off!

This is the place to keep informed of our comings and goings in Madrid. I'll update a few times per week, please feel free to give the blog address to family members and friends who want to follow and post comments. I'll add pictures as we go and hopefully will enable you to share, albeit vicariously, in our amazing adventure in Spain!

While I suppose if I were really technologically "up to the moment" I would post a Facebook page in lieu of an old-fashioned blog, but I like the ability to post descriptions and photos. Who knows, perhaps I'll get really adventurous and try a FB page as well. And maybe we can tweet to each other as well - but, wait! I'm getting ahead of myself. So for now, tie up those loose ends, finish those exams, and I'll see everyone on Friday at Prep at 4pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment